Do you have questions or need help?
Use our Online Assistance Form so that we can serve you better!
Seminole County Public Schools now offers MANY exciting opportunities for students to learn through virtual education at NO CHARGE to families. Virtual schooling meets the demands of today's digital learners through individualized instruction that moves beyond four walls and a clock. Students now have the opportunity to choose the educational pathway (ePathway) that best suits their learning style, personal interests and academic strength.
How Can Seminole County Virtual School help you and your family find the educational solution that best meets your needs? Click the link that most closely describes your interest!
Why Choose Seminole County Virtual School?
- Local computer lab and classroom facilities conveniently located in Longwood, FL.
- Highly qualified Seminole County teachers that offer regular face-to-face support and enrichment
- Flexibility to meet home, private and public school students needs on part time or full time basis
- Small classes - more teacher interaction
- ePathways - find your path to success through innovative scheduling options
- Diploma granting opportunities for students that are currently home schooled!
- Rigorous curriculum with a successful track record
- Registration open to all students in the state of Florida!
- No waiting list
- Monthly Face-to-Face learning opportunities with teachers!
- "Meet and Greet" social events and field trips!
Please read our Announcements below for our newest updates!
K-5 News | 6 -12 News | Parent News | Teacher News | What to bring
K - 5 NEWS!
Seminole Academy of Digital Learning is finishing its first year as a resounding success! If you have an elementary student and would like to learn more about how SADL can help you meet your educational needs, please call and make an appointment.
6 -12 News!
Registrations for August 2013 are open!
If you are a new student click here to fill out our online pre-registration form.
After submitting this form you will be contacted by Seminole County Virtual School for next steps.
Our Course Directory will be updated with the 2013 - 2014 courses soon.
We are happily taking your registrations at our new Longwood campus:
840 Orange Ave, Longwood, FL 32750
This location provides a permanent computer lab and classrooms for teacher face-to-face support. Come visit and tour our facility!
Announcements for new teaching positions for the 2013-14 school year will appear on the Seminole County Public Schools hotline during the global advertising period toward the end of April. Applications and resumes will only be considered through this process.
What to bring to registration
REGISTRATION: Seminole County Virtual School is accepting registrations for full time and part time virtual school students in grades K through 12. Students can be home school, private school or public school and participate in our courses. Please plan to visit our office in person to complete the enrollment process. (Our address in on the right of this screen.)
Please bring with you all enrollment documents:
- parent's state-issued ID (driver's license or other)
- lease or mortgage
- current electric bill
- student's birth certificate
- DH680 Immunization Form